Bonjour, lovelies! This is my thinspo blog, I hope it motivates you as much as it does for me. Just so you know, I
don't recommend anyone 'becoming' anorexic or bulimic. I'm not pro ana because having a real eating disorder
is not cool. It sucks. It is painful. I would not wish this upon my enemy and I have a lot of those. Like I said that
this is my thinspo blog, it helps me from binging. I have another blog, that I call my 'journal', If you want to check it
out, go for it.. the link is http://insidethedreamfactory.blogspot.ca/ . It helps me with everything in my life! :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011



'Do you really need that burger, that diet coke or fries? Because amidst the salt and calories is a fatty pack of lies. Chocolate will not comfort you, it'll only bring you down. But fruits and veggies will always be true and won't fool you around. Sitting down to watching t.v will only end in fat. Getting up and working out will be sure to get rid of that. So what do you think you're doing? Why are you still here? Go out and be the best you can be, because this is your year'

1 comment:

my followers ♥