Bonjour, lovelies! This is my thinspo blog, I hope it motivates you as much as it does for me. Just so you know, I
don't recommend anyone 'becoming' anorexic or bulimic. I'm not pro ana because having a real eating disorder
is not cool. It sucks. It is painful. I would not wish this upon my enemy and I have a lot of those. Like I said that
this is my thinspo blog, it helps me from binging. I have another blog, that I call my 'journal', If you want to check it
out, go for it.. the link is http://insidethedreamfactory.blogspot.ca/ . It helps me with everything in my life! :)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I am not sad, she would repeat to herself over and over, I am not sad. As if she might one day convince herself or fool herself or convince others--the only thing worse than being sad is for others to know that you are sad. I am not sad. I am not sad. Because her life had unlimited potential for happiness, insofar as it was an empty white room. She would fall asleep with her heart at the foot of her bed, like some domesticated animal that was not part of her at all. And each morning she would wake with it again in the cupboard of her rib cage, having become a little heavier, a little weaker but still pumping. By mid afternoon she was again overwhelmed with the desire to be somewhere else and someone else. I am not sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my followers ♥